Have you read the previous blog ‘The power of online reviews’? Therein we’ve explained why online reviews are important and what they must comply with. But how do you get the information you need for a review from your customers? Easy! Ask the following seven questions and process the answers in a catchy text. Et voilà: a profitable review!
By asking these questions you create structure in your online reviews and receive testimonials consisting of more than just acknowledgments. This way you’ll have a review which attracts new customers: reviews in which, among other things, possible doubts are mentioned and refuted, and wherein is described what your product or service has provided (read: what makes it unique) are essential.
In other words, feel free to appoint differences in comparison with others, but don’t forget to indicate the added value of your product or service providing concrete examples and see eventually for yourself how your business credibility and business insights arise.
1. Did you have doubts, if so, which ones?
2. Why did you purchase our ‘service/product’ (after all)?
3. What has our ‘service/product’ brought you?
4. Which part did you find most valuable?
5. Can you also mention other benefits?
6. Would you recommend us to others and why?
7. Do you have anything to add to this?
Can you use a helping hand? Movements Marketing is specialized in communication expressions. We know how to create and select what promotes your buying process.